In time for the 40th anniversary of LWF we want to recognise UK wine buyers who are shaping and driving our industry with the decisions they make daily. The awards and our associated Wine Buyers Conference will also inspire the next generation of buyers.
With the largest, most up-to-date wine trade database in the UK, London Wine Fair is uniquely and perfectly positioned to launch this competition to identify and reward excellence in wine buying, across all sectors.
The competition will acknowledge buyers’ influence in creating trends, the value, quality, or pure innovation offered in their wine lists or ranges and where appropriate the volumes purchased.
The London Wine Fair exhibition, in May 2020, will provide the occasion for the prize-giving. With the highest attendance of wine trade professionals in the UK, over 13,000 of whom attend London’s iconic Olympia each year, you can be sure the awards will enjoy optimum reach.
We imagine you’d like to get involved! Why wouldn’t you?
- Associate your company or brand with professional success
- Be focussed, target the buying category or award that resonates most with your brand
- Benefit from inclusion on the call to enter campaign, website and forms
- Attend the shortlist reveal at the Central London launch party
- Take your place on stage to award a buyer with elevated buying power and credibility
- See your logo / company name linked with the list of winners in print, on the website, across social media platforms, email and event imagery
- Display your full page colour advert and logo within the Wine Buyers Awards results booklet.
A range of sponsorship options are available, from individual awards to category buyouts and headline sponsorship. Download the full sponsorship pack here.
To find out more contact Hannah Tovey on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)20 7973 4606